“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 549 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: A friendly, privately run restaurant, close to the centre of Bruges. Specialising in a volonte (all you can eat) spare ribs which can be ordered succulently slow-cooked or tradional barbequed for that extra bite! Other specialities on our menu include fajitas, as well as excellent T-Bone and Rib-eye steaks. All this can be washed down with some of the regions finest beers.
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I Loved Ribs'n' Beer. I took my husband as he loves ribs and I had asked him to walk around the outskirts of Brugge in the heat. I honestly didn't think it would be my kind of place. How wrong could I be!!!

The restaurant is located in the edge of the centre and is away from the very heavily tourist attractions. It has a very relaxed atmosphere with very attentive staff who sat us as soon as we entered.

We had the all you can eat ribs which are a steal at €18.

They are divine.

We started with the beer and chocolate ribs, I was a little hesitant but they melted in your mouth. The sauce is beautiful, the combination of the beer with the chocolate provides a smooth and rich taste which beats any other ribs I have eaten before. Just before we had finished we were asked if we would like more ribs ( further portions are half racks but you wouldn't want more full racks) so they could be ready without a wait. All of the ribs I tried were delicious.

I was also impressed with the staff members beer knowledge as the advised us on which beers to try and were very informative.

I would highly recommend going and trying all of the ribs ( maybe not the spicy ones though!) and my only complaint is there isn't a more local ribs 'n' beer to visit.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Ribs, ribs and more ribs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Simple and awesome menu with a selection of ribs. Once you've ordered they just keep them coming until you're full. The food is great and so is the service and they provide all the best beer Belgium has to offer. Be sure to reserve a table in time.

Visited July 2014
Liedekerke
“Tasty fall of the bone ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We ordered the buffet of ribs, it was delicious !
As they promise on their menu, they serve real "fall of the bone ribs" :-)
Cosy atmosphere, fair price and friendly staff.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A great change”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We fancied a change from eating in more gourmet type restaurants and chose Ribs n beer. We were not disappointed. Food and atmosphere were great and the place lived up to the great reviews we read on trip adviser. Great value also and a good ale selection.

Visited July 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Who would of thought Ribs in Bruges? Great meal (3 of the 4 of us got the all you can eat ribs), nice beer selection and good service. I think the prices are reasonable but the restaurant is a bit off the beaten path so maybe there's more of a premium than most folks would like.

Get reservations. While we were there the staff turned away almost 30 folks for dinner.