If you plan to visit the Christmas market this is an ideal base, it is in easy walking distance of all the sites. There are so many wonderful places to eat and so much to do, boat trips, the ice palace, horse and trap tours and when we where there the Picasso exhibition was the icing on the cake with over 300 wonderful exhibits of impressionist paintings. There is underground parking close to the hotel so your car is safe and in easy reach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum