Very comfortable & clean. We took a taxi from the train station to get there as it was night & raining, cost just €9, but we walked it to go back to the station & was a good 10-15min walk. Only 15min walk from the main Market Square, but lots of other sights to see close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum