The Ibis hotel in Brügge is an absolute super location for visitinf this GREAT city. Close to the center and basically all locations of interests are within walking distance.
If we should find one negative remark, you should be prepared for a pretty cold room, where the heating doesnt really works. ( we were ther in the start of April 2013, which should be spring be besically still - almost - winter time)
Anyway .... use the Ibis Brügge for you visit to the this amazing city
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.