Stayed for 2 nights early December. Although we have been to Bruges many times before this is our first stay at this Ibis. Found the rooms 'compact' but adequate, spotlessly clean with the usual facilities with one exception; no kettle! Couldn't have a brew up.... not a major problem, but did miss a cup of tea first thing. Didn't go for he breakfast option on the advise of other reviewers on this site. Walked out and found an excellent breakfast including eggs and bacon for half the price.
Had a few drinks in the bar, hotel prices as one would expect, but most of the bars/restaurants in Bruges fall into this price bracket.... Resigned to that when visiting such destinations.
Oh, found the beds a bit hard for my taste, but that's a personal preference, after a few Kwaks it wasn't a problem.....
All in all good hotel, good value for money in a good location to walk out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum