Stayed there for three days in Jan, 2013 on business trip. Very good location of the hotel. In is in the old town city with just few minutes of walk from the central square. The parking (city parking) is just under the hotel. Staff was very nice and hospital. Breakfast - ok.
There is a free wifi in the room and the cable with the fast internet. Wifi is upto 512Kbps......
So at the end I used cable with extra paid internet, though my colleagues said wifi was ok for their iPads.
Oh, by the way: very good sleep.
Rooms are spacious, comfortable, well cleaned and causy.
Thanks for a nice stay!
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brugge Centrum Hotel
- Novotel Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Brugge Centrum
- Novotel Bruges
- Bruges Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brugge Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the historic centre of Bruges, a unique European city known as the Venice of the North. It features 126 comfortable and functional rooms, a bar and restaurant, plus 8 rooms for meetings and conferences and1 large multifunctional room. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays in Bruges with your partner or family, boasting a garden, terrace and outdoor heated pool in summer. Public pay parking available under the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Novotel Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.