Had a one night stopover here in November 2012 and had a very nice stay.
Room was of a descent size and very clean. Bathroom was of a good size too.
The last time we stayed in Brugge, was at the sister Ibis Hotel, but for a few GBP more - we much preferred this hotel.
Is only a few minutes walk from the main square, and has a car park underneath. Bonus was having a Carrefour City opposite, to help fill the fridge - so can't complain one bit.
Could easily come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brugge Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the historic centre of Bruges, a unique European city known as the Venice of the North. It features 126 comfortable and functional rooms, a bar and restaurant, plus 8 rooms for meetings and conferences and1 large multifunctional room. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays in Bruges with your partner or family, boasting a garden, terrace and outdoor heated pool in summer. Public pay parking available under the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, ACCOR, Otel and Booking.com so you can book your Novotel Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Brugge Centrum
- Novotel Bruges
- Bruges Novotel