The hotel was lovely and warm. The bedroom was a good size and the bed was terrific and I had the best sleep ever. The staff were very friendly and waiter in dining room so helpful and obliging.
It was about 10 minutes walk to the 1st market and 15 minutes to the other so ideal. The ice sculptures about 10 minutes in the other direction. Breakfast choice excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brugge Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the historic centre of Bruges, a unique European city known as the Venice of the North. It features 126 comfortable and functional rooms, a bar and restaurant, plus 8 rooms for meetings and conferences and1 large multifunctional room. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays in Bruges with your partner or family, boasting a garden, terrace and outdoor heated pool in summer. Public pay parking available under the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Novotel Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Brugge Centrum
- Novotel Bruges
- Bruges Novotel