Stayed at Gallery Yasmine in Dec when on a girls weekend and agree with every word of praise on TA. Rooms were clean and well appointed- we had the two top bedrooms- one of which had a living area which proved very handed and meant we could sit and share a glass of wine before heading out for dinner. Hosts were wonderful and made us feel like part of the family. Breakfast was excellent- the homemade bread and scrambled eggs had us all happily eating round after round- poor Albina had to return to the kitchen to make more!!! Go to Bruges and stay in Gallery Yasmine- you'll be very glad you made the right choice!
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Yasmine Hotel Bruges
- Bed And Breakfast Yasmine
- Bed & Breakfast Yasmine Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All guestrooms have their own individual character: there is, for example, the Lavender room: beautiful shades of blue and grey-blue emanate calm and tranquility... You find all comfort you could possibly want: rooms with an en-suite bathroom, television, mini-bar and internet connection. In the mornings a breakfast buffet is served in the dining room adjacent to the gallery. A stay in Bed & Breakfast Yasmine will be a true feast for your senses! ... more less