“amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Sint-Salvatorskerkhof 14, Bruges, Belgium
050-341691
Website
Improve this listing
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The elegance of the dining room is just the location for fine cuisine that swings between tradition and inventiveness.The combinations are inspiring and always in harmony with the seasons. Kardinaalshof is where you will love to be spoiled.
ireland
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

My daughter took me to Kardinaalshof for lunch for my birthday treat. It was amazing,We were met by the Mater d and shown to a lovely corner table, and presented with a glass of champagne. The menu was in french and the mater'd explained each fabulous course what it consisted of what country and area each wine came from. The presentation of the food was unbelievable and the taste matched. One of the most amazing restaurants I have visited.

• Turkish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Truly outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Visited for our wedding anniversary, probably the best meal we have ever had.

Only one set menu but mix of flavours, textures, tastes was outstanding. We went for 6 courses option with pairing of wines. Fixed price on first glance looked expensive but proved exceptional good value, especially with wine pairing where the proprietors selection proved outstanding and the wine kept flowing. Despite the price at €98 per person it proved exceptional value and would have cost at least twice the price in UK.

Host was superb, just attentive enough and very knowledgeable. Overall a superb, great value treat, can't recommend enough, we will be back.

London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely incredible from start to finish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We found this restaurant via recommendations from TripAdvisor and we are so glad we did. We managed to get a booking for Christmas Day lunch and enjoyed one of the best meals of our life. Everything from the amazing food to the impeccable service was five star. We did the 6-course meal with matched wines and are still savouring the experience a week later - from a scallop and 'tomato ice' starter to foie gras and gingerbread ganache, an outstanding lobster and almond soup through to delicious fish and hare courses, capped with a poached pear dessert and petits four with coffee, all paired with exquisite wines that worked incredibly well with the flavours... I could rave all day. Don't miss this on your trip to Bruges.

Monmouth, United Kingdom
“Best meal ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

This was a meal made in heaven. Having been to Quat saison recently I thought it couldn't be bettered. Well it was!! The six course meal had such a variety of tastes from the soup to the hare. I am not a great fan of hare but this was superb.I also had the wine selection which also was wonderful with wines I had never heard of and wines that I wouldn't normally try. The staff were friendly and attentive. In fact a perfect way to celebrate my daughters PHD. If in Bruges you really have to go

Visited December 2013
Richland, Washington
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

My wife and I have been travelling throughout Europe the last two years and this has to be one of the best restaurants we've had the pleasure of dining in. The service is outstanding, the food is so delicious, and the wine is superb. We had the six course tasting menu with the wine pairing. But make sure you have a reservation otherwise you won't be dining here. And I don't want you to miss this experience.

• Visited November 2013