“one of our favo thai restaurants” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #230 of 281 Restaurants in Leuven
Cuisines: Thai
Brussels, Belgium
“one of our favo thai restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

very good service, always friendly. very good food and if you want it more thai just ask (thai style) but not all the people can have this. we come her almost every week and never get tired of it. been several times in thailand and food is just as good as overthere. portions large enough, and if you are really hungry take first a soup. love this place

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Leuven, Belgium
“Thai restaurant???”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

One of thai restaurants I have visited. I'm so disappointed for the time I have been waiting to try out. I have heard from my thai friend who has not been to this restaurant about how good/authentic thai from other thai friends. I have to say this is the worst thai restaurant I have tried while I were out of Thailand. I'm Thai and normally I wouldn't like to say something bad about Thai restaurants. I just would like to be honest for others who have a chance to read my reviews to make the right decision for thai food. I am proud of thai food. I'm not a food expert but I can taste if the food is good thai taste or not. People may like the different taste. However, the real thai taste should be on thai dishes. Spicy or not spicy is the different issue. If the thai taste is there you can add chili to make it spicy. The food here is not good. Moreover the jasmine rice is so bad quality. That's all I can say. I just hope that I'm unlucky to go on that day which the food and rice are not good.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Leuven, Belgium
“Overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Portions are very small. Service lazy. Starters looked like they were frozen and had just been fried. I asked for mild spice got a super spicy dish. I wont be going back to this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012