“Good lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Argyle, Texas
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We were happy with our spaghetti puttanesca; very flavorful and fresh-tasting. Nice service and ambience. We were seated close enough to the kitchen that I was able to peek in and watch them make the pizzas, which looked delicious.

Visited July 2014

Waverly TN
“Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Found this place while walking around the city, was glad that I stopped by. Had a decent group of people and were waiting on in a timely manner. The pizzas were amazing and I added a picture of the one I chose. Good beer selection of Belgium Beer, Leffe (Brun and Blonde), Hoegaarden, and Diekirsh. Checked out the other food passing by to other customers, it all looked just as delicious.

Visited July 2014
Dallas, Texas
“We had a tasty dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We had a very tasty dinner at this place our one night in Bastogne. I wished the drink service could have been a little faster. Seemed like it took a while to get a beer. We would certainly eat there again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Moscow
“One of all time best meals.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I had one of the best meals I've ever had here. It was a steak with Gorgonzola sauce along with a fresh sparkling tasty salad. Not only was the sauce delicious the steak was cooked perfectly and was one the most tender every bite.
I also had the Boise salad which I didn't need to order because a smaller one came with the main dish but my fault for not asking. It was a beautiful presentation and fresh with a light flavorful vinegarette dressing. It also came with fritz that were excellent.
GreT location on the Main Street of town just off the square so you can peoe watch.
Prices not out of line for great food.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Side, Turkey
“It was great food and a lovely atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Just ate there last week, had lovely starter and the best pizza (even better than in Italy) I have ever tasted.
We will come back for sure!

• Visited April 2014