The Mercure Liege Centre is in the heart of the city centre, which, on a Saturday night, seemed a bit weary wandering around on your own. The hotel is was clean, and the room is amazing. It was big, clean, bright and cosy. The staff were friendly and helpful in the brief time I spent with them. I did however get stuck in the lift, little did I know I had to use my room card to activate the lift and press the floor number. The breakfast was lovely. I stayed here for 1 night with Leger Holidays after a holiday in Austria.
It was a little noisy with the windows open though mind, but this wasn't too much of a big deal for me.
I would certainly recommend this place should anyone wish to stay somewhere in Liege.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel offering 103 airconditioned rooms located in the heart of Liege, the Ardent City. Right next to local attractions, the shopping area and the famous Carre, the vibrant centre of Liege. Only 2 km from the railway station and 13 km from Liege airport. The hotel features a restaurant, bar, meeting room for up to 120 persons and wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, getaroom.com, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Mercure Liege Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Liege Centre Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Liege Centre
- Mercure Hotel Liège