Recently visited Liege and stayed at this hotel which I guess is part of the Mercure hotel chain. The room was a nice size and well fitted out but there was no view from the window (a multistorey car park) and the room was a little cold (it was the recent cold period). The room did however have a lobby which gave extra space, a nice extra. The hotel is well situated on what I guess is the main street of Liege and so it was a short walk to the restuarants and shops. The hotel staff were both friendly and very helpful, a real plus when you are in a foreign city. Breakfast was also nice. I did feel however that the hotel was over priced for what it was. Maybe all hotels in Liege are expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Liege Centre Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Liege Centre
- Mercure Hotel Liège
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel offering 103 airconditioned rooms located in the heart of Liege, the Ardent City. Right next to local attractions, the shopping area and the famous Carre, the vibrant centre of Liege. Only 2 km from the railway station and 13 km from Liege airport. The hotel features a restaurant, bar, meeting room for up to 120 persons and wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, HotelsNL and Otel so you can book your Mercure Liege Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.