“Do Not Book!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 12 hotels in Hasselt
Pasadena, California
“Do Not Book!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

I booked a single room for 2 nights the end of Oct 2010 on July 1, 2010 and Parkhotel Hasselt charged my card that day. I had to cancel my trip, so I canceled my reservation August 5 and I have not yet received my refund after several calls and many emails and faxes with banking info. Monika, the owner, has given me numerous reasons that I have not been refunded and NONE of them is HER fault. She told me 3 times I would get my refund at the end of the week and 2 months later NO REFUND. She even accused the booking agency of fraud and then proceeded to tell me I would receive my refund at the end of the week...of course I didn't. She has no business scruples...glad I didn't stay there even though I have paid........She needs to be reported as I am not the only person she has done this to. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Ipswich, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

Nice Hotel, but don't book ! The Hotel is clean the breakfast sufficient for a buffet, Don't book, although they state money refunded if proper notice given, it isn't and they also put the payment through twice on your credit card and then when chased for refund they won't take your calls

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Netherlands
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2009

We've booked this hotel for a trip to Hasselt. Reservation e-mail said that room was garantueed till 6 p.m. When we arrived at 5.15 p.m. they had already given our room to other people, because they thought that we wouldn't be coming! So we had to find another hotel the same evening, because of that we arrived late at our planned concert. In our other hotel there were 6 other people who had the same problem! This hotel obviously had been overbooked and they couldn't give us an alternative. So think twice before booking!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Parkhotel Hasselt? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Parkhotel Hasselt

Address: Genkersteenweg 350, Hasselt 3500, Belgium
Location: Belgium > Flanders > Limburg Province > Hasselt
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 12 hotels in Hasselt
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Booking.com so you can book your Parkhotel Hasselt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Parkhotel Hasselt, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.