“Good steak, busy restaurant!” 4 of 5 stars

003225020457
Improve this listing
Ranked #126 of 2,491 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Rural Cambridgeshire
“Good steak, busy restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I ate here and had a very well cooked filet mignon and some deliciously rustic fries.....it was very busy on a weekday evening, and we managed to get a table finally at around 9.45, I suggest that you make a reservation to avoid this. Even though it was late the restaurant has a good ambience, but is busy and noisy - if you want a relaxed and romantic atmosphere this probably isn't the place for you. For casual post work dining, I would return!

Visited October 2013

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Good Food After a Long Wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Me and my girlfriend spotted this restaurant during the day and decided to go and visit in the evening to give it a try. On arrival it was packed but the chef managed to get us a table upstairs. We ordered our drinks and they arrived quickly along with some crusty bread. We then ordered 2 shrimp croquettes followed by a burger and a beef skewer. After waiting 50 minutes for our starter we called out waiter over to ask where it was, we were told 10-15 mins, at this point we were starving a very frustrated. Then after an hour and ten minutes our burger and skewer arrived, i asked the waiter where the croquettes were and he said he forgot to place the order. The food we did receive was extremely good and if you receive better service than we did, it is well worth a visit.

Haarlem, The Netherlands
“Nice food, nice ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food was good. Bread was nice, as a main dish I had the Irish Rib-eye steak with mushroom sauce, which was one of the better steaks I've ever eaten. My girlfriend had the filet mignon with pepper sauce, and she liked it (so did I, haha). Desserts were really good too. Restaurant was nice and cosy: a little dark corner restaurant with open kitchen.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great steak!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Best steak I've had in a long time. Waiter's English perfect and although seemed a little distant at first was friendly and likeable towards the end. He even brought us a free apple schnapps shot :-) the frites were also better than any I had while in Brussels. Not the cheapest (85 Euros for two steak and frites and 1 bottle of wine) but we'll worth it IMHO and very close to Grand Place. Go there, you won't be disappointed.

Visited October 2013
Brussels, Belgium
“Great for eating not celebrating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great restaurant, great food, and real nice and serviceable waiters. My only bad experience is that they lack entusiasm when celebrating somebody's birthday. I asked the waiter for help in celebrating our friend's birthday, but was surprised that I had to order a dessert to be able to have some type of candle blown.

• Visited September 2013