“Average” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Brussels Grill - Debrouckere

Brussels Grill - Debrouckere
Place De Brouckere 19, Brussels 1000, Belgium (Formerly Brussels Grill)
+322.219.12.19
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Brussels Grill - Debrouckere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #921 of 2,506 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian, European, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Street Food
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We ate here as it was close to our hotel and we had been walking all day. We'd passed by the place the previous evening and it was quite full which I took as a good sign. The food was average, steak and frites with a bit of salad on the side. Service was a bit slow but overall the experience was fine.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Athens
“EXPENSIVE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

The prices are high for the quality of the menu.Also the environment is more like a place for fast food (where the prices must be lower),than a restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin, USA
“Delicious Greek Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I'm not sure of the location of the restaurant I visited, but it was right around the corner from the Grand Place. I stopped in for a Greek Salad and a beer and I was very pleased with the food and the service. So please, that I thought of going there for dinner the next night, but I opted to try another restaurant instead. I wouldn't hesitate to go again or recommend the Brussels Grill to others in need of a quick and easy meal. Staff was very friendly and playful while I was there. A cozy fire was burning in the center of the main part of the restaurant. I liked the place.

Visited February 2014
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Terrible service and bad food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

First when we arrived no waitress or waitrer took care of us: we have to guess, walk to them and finally choose one table by ourselve.
Then, we had to wait ages to actually order drinks and food, which was terrible (not enough quantity and cold/nor cooked french fries). The waitress was unfiendly and not professionnal at all: she could not advice us on the different beers suggested in the menu.
I strongly not recommand this place!

“Bad service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Food wasn't very good! I was meant to get potato with my meal but I got chips, I didn't really mind but it didn't taste very good! We ordered drinks 2 times as well and they never came so we just got the bill and left!

Visited January 2014