We stayed in this hotel only a night.
Check-in was fast, despite the group we travelled with was of 46 people. The staff was polite. Our room was was confortable, well soundproofed, but we had the impression that it wasn't so clean since it had a strange smell. Pillows were a bit too soft, but this is just a personal opinion.
Our group dined on fish, almost good but not excellent. Since I don't like fish, I received something like a vegetable lasagna... of course frozen. Breakfast was definitely better, with a lot of chioce.
Wifi was free also in rooms, you have to ask the key at reception, Connection speed was ok. I hadn't encountered problems.
The hotel isn't in a very nice neighborhood, I don't recommend evening walks.
I don't know anything about prices, since my travel was planned by a tour operator. Maybe for a single night this hotel can be an acceptable solution, even if I think you can find something better.
- Also Known As:
- Husa President Park Hotel
- Husa President Park Brussels
- Husa President Park Hotel Brussels
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Husa President Park is situated in Brussels, a 10-min drive from Brussels Expo and a 5-minute walk from Metro station Rogier. The hotel has wellness facilities and a large garden. Husa Presidential Park is located an 8-minute walk from the Brussels North Station. Grand Place and the Square Brussels Meeting Centre are a 5-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Husa President Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.