“Great business hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 195 Hotels in Brussels
Berlin
“Great business hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Lousy neighborhood, but if you need to be close to the city center, to public transportation and to domestic and international trains, this is the spot for you. Nice breakfast, and perfect for use of trains. Lovely rooms, good wifi connection, and fine business center.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Bonomo_Julien, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Midi Hotel, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Guy M,

Thank you very much for sharing your most valued feedback and kind comments on TripAdvisor !
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, from the extensive buffet breakfast to the very convenient location.

Your comments are most gratefully received and I very much look forward to having you back.

Best Regards,

Julien Bonomo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Turkish first
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

The Pullman is definitely among the best places I've stayed in Brussels. This hotel combines great facilities with fantastic service in a way that makes you feel very welcome. The ambiance is great and I particularly enjoyed a nice workout at the gym. The room was very clean and rather spacious and I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great hotel in Brussels !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Katherine,

It is always very pleasing to hear such great comments and it's through such feedback that we can truly gauge how successful we are at achieving the high standards we set for ourselves.

You have encapsulated exactly what we are trying to achieve and both the team and I truly appreciate your endorsement.

I will be delighted to share your comments with everyone here.

We hope to have the opportunity to look after you again!

Yours Sincerely,

Bucharest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was very pleased to discover that this hotel surpassed my expectations.It is located actually inside the Midi rail complex with an entry from the station directly. It seems new, it is very elegant, clean, the staff was very friendly, made me feel at home.They have movie channels for free, also a complimentary bottle of water - a thing I much appreciated and every hotel should provide..The breakfast reached out to the 4 stars and I must say there was nothing reminding me you are close to the railway station (many hotels close to railways are sometimes shabby). If you are at the upper floors you are bound not to hear any noise, at least I did not and this hotel has direct view on the Midi station.
Its greatest advantage is its location and while you can reach Grand Place by walking in about 20 minutes, you can actually be everywhere in Belgium in a matters of few hours - 1 hour to Antwerp, 30 minutes to Gent, 1 hour to Brugge...Not to mention also the Eurostar...

Room Tip: Upper floors are probably better
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Biancaelena,

Thank you very much indeed for the kind review.

YouWe are delighted that we succeeded in offering you a memorable stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor readers.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next stay in Brussels. Please do let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Stonehouse, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Had to unexpectedly stay here over night to Eurostar chaos and a very delayed, mid night arrival in Brussels.
Suspect they make their money from delayed Eurostar passengers who arrival late at night and have no other choice. The room price is displayed on a TV screen in the lobby and I strongly suspect the walk-in rate increases when Eurostar have problems.

We got up graded on arrival, check in smooth and fast (just as well as it was midnight when we arrived due to eurostar channel tunnel problems). Rooms was really and I mean really huge, like something from a designer magazine, bathroom and toilet are separate rooms.
Bed - HUGE and very comfy. Modern lighting. Wifi?? Wasn't offered it on arrival.

At reception we were told help yourself to drinks from the complimentary mini bar in room. The mini bar consisted of a bottle or sparking water and another still water. That is the "Mini bar".
I called down to reception hoping it had simply not been stocked to be told water IS the mini bar. (nice almost empty fridge tho)
Considering walk in rate on that night was showing at 299 Euro on reception I feel this was really just taking the P***

Breakfast was an astonishing 26 euro each !

Lets just say it was an experience. Very modern and impressive decor. Good value? Depends on what price you can get a room for. At 299 Euro (walk in rate) and 26 Euro breakfast - no way !

Final note re the lifts (elevators)
The most pointlessly complicated I have ever used. After 3 attempts between 4 travellers we finally worked out you have to hold your room card key again the magnetic box in the lift, wait for a light and the then select your floor. No instructions in the lift.

Room Tip: My tip: Great place to stay if someone else is paying.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I travel the world for my work and live in hotels. It is very rare for me to feel compelled to write a review. But this 'gem' in Brussels needs to be known.
From the excellent and friendly service to the top end facilities, it is a straight 10. The gym is fantastic, the decoration very nice, the atmosphere cozy and chic and it is so convenient: it is indeed so easy to jump on the train at the airport terminal and 20 minutes later be at destination within the train station, it is almost exactly as staying at the airport, except you are in town, 20 minutes of a nice stroll to the beautiful Grand Place...
I have no point in staying at the airport any longer when transiting in Brussels! Congratulations Pullman/Accor!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Bonomo_Julien, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Midi Hotel, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Dominique,
Dear experienced traveller,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are truly honoured that you rate our hotel as a " Gem in Brussels ".

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of the quality service delivery we are renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

We hope to soon welcome you back and hope that at that occasion you will have time to check out our Victor Bar & Restaurant!

Warm regards,

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Stranded in Brussels due to an unexpected train strike. Walked in off the street and got great room only rate for an unplanned one night stay. Modern hotel with well equipped contemporary decor. Hotel situated at Brussels Midi train station. No reasonable restaurants close by but lots of fast food available in station. Best bed and pillows we have slept on in the past 5 hotels (2 weeks). Staff courteous and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest and Senior Contributor,

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay at Pullman Brussels Midi, despite the reason that has brought you to us !

As you rightly pointed out, we are very close proximity to most of the attractions providing a great location for anybody who likes to visit the major landmarks of Brussels.

Thank you for lovely feedback and we hope you will come back again in the not so distant future.

Kind regards,

Geneva, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

memorable stay, I very much enjoyed the hotel, at least it corrected my unsatisfied experince with Pullman Dubai which i openly and honestly shared with the managment
location was great in a vibrant area, close to everything, very accessble
rooms design and cleanleness great, I liked very much the products 8the Shampoo and the shower gel)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear muftahetwilb,

Thanks very much indeed for the kind review on Pullman Brussels Midi.
We make every effort to maintain the high standards of quality service delivery and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

It is gratifying to hear that it does not go unnoticed !

We hope to see you back soon.

With my best regards,

Julien Bonomo

Been to Pullman Brussels Midi Hotel? Share your experiences!