“perfect location & host” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le 5 Galerie des Princes

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brussels
Le 5 Galerie des Princes
You added Le 5 Galerie des Princes to your Saves list
Galerie des Princes 5, Brussels 1000, Belgium   |
Ranked #67 of 196 Brussels B&B and Inns
mallorca
“perfect location & host”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

We visited Brussels for 2 nights and we stayed in this property.
It is a very spacious room, big bathroom and we enjoyed a delicious breakfast that our kind host prepared for us. She is a lovely woman which gave us very good advices on what to visit, where to eat and she got everything right for us.
It is in the heart of Brussels, 5 mins walk to the central train station and 2 mins walk to the grand place, it has many restaurants just outside the door.
We really enjoyed our stay here, if we ever come back to Brussels we will definately stay here again, highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Hitchin, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014 via mobile

I very much enjoyed my stay here - in fact it was my second time. My room was very spacious and comfortable and the host Christine is lovely, making a very nice breakfast at whatever time you prefer. The location is the biggest draw, with so many amazing restaurants right on the doorstep. I would definitely return for another stay.

• Stayed October 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014 via mobile

home away from home with a charming host ☺️
I only stayed at the double room by the entrance hall, I have not seen the other rooms. Spacious room, very comfortable bed, high ceillings... equiped with all you would need... exelent wi-fi!
You are also the sole user of a huge bathroom... with bath & seperate shower... and all very good quality products for you to use...
Christine wonderful host, prepares you breackfast at an hour convenient for you in the kitchen, if she is in the mood she might even play some guitare for you
I need to mension that there is no lift and you need to climb! but comfortable stairs.
I stayed here before and I know this one will not be my last!

• Stayed September 2014
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I stayed with Christine for five months while I worked in Brussels.

The location is great, right above the roofs of the famous Galeries Saint Hubertus. Within a few minutes of walking, you have everything you could need: tourist hotspots like the Grand Place, and everyday conveniences like a small supermarket just around the corner and a large one a little further on. The B&B is conveniently located right between the Metro stations Gare Centrale (Central Station) and De Brouckère (direct connections to the Gare du Midi (South Station) and Gare du Nord (North Station)).

The house itself is blissfully quiet, you can’t even hear traffic! Both my room and the bathroom were very clean and heated up quickly (I stayed during the winter). The bed was so comfortable I would have gladly taken it home with me.

Christine, the host, is very hospitable and friendly, and has a lot of advice on what to see and where to go in Brussels and Belgium. If I come back to Brussels, I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Get treated like royalty. Christine (the host) takes no shortcuts: the food, the view, an Nespresso machine in our room, posh toiletries, luxury towels/robes, and local tips surpassed all expectation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Le 5 Galerie des Princes? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Le 5 Galerie des Princes

Address: Galerie des Princes 5, Brussels 1000, Belgium
Location: Belgium > Brussels
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #67 of 196 B&Bs / Inns in Brussels
Entre 90€ et 110€ : une adresse originaleVous serez chez vous le temps d'une nuit, le temps d'un sejour, dans les plus anciennes galeries d' Europe inscrites aux Monuments Historiques, ou vous attendent des restaurants, boutiques, librairies, cinemas, theatres, musees, salon de the, chocolatiers, ... En dessous de chez vous !Certains restent ouverts le dimanche et en nocturne ! Christine de Chimay, avec sa bonne humeur et sa gentillesse legendaires, vous fera directement rentrer dans cette ambiance unique a Bruxelles.
 Chambre doubleLit 1m60 Literie tres confortablePetit dejeuner inclus de 7h30 a 9h00Wifi gratuitTelevision multi chaines. Salle de bain privee Bain & coin douche - lavabo - WCServiettes & peignoirs en coton BioPlanche & fer a repasser sur demande Petit dejeuner tres completPain complet bio et/ou croissantsJus de fruit et yaourtFromage, confiture, miel, chocolatCafe ou the noir, the vertFruits ... more   less

If you own or manage Le 5 Galerie des Princes, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.