“Great Food, Friendly Management” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Brussels, Belgium
“Great Food, Friendly Management”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Very nice local restaurant which manages to successfully combine local food with more exotic options. I've been there twice, and had Tilapia the first time, which was excellent, and the beef terikayi the second time, which was exceptional - a melt in the mouth piece of beef with a delicious teriyaki marinade. The wine is also good and reasonably priced. My wife had the beef with a tapenade both times we visited and was vey impressed. The management are very very friendly and will advise you on the dishes and also invited my wife to try two house wine options before ordering a glass - a nice touch. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brussels, Belgium
“Amazing food in cosy restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I went with 3 friends, and we all had amazing food! They have different types of food, from an amazing steak to really nice thai curry. The chef is in the same room as you so you can see it is all freshly made. The owners are very friendly all the time. Every thursday evening there is live music from 5 till 8pm. I've been living at 300 meters from the restaurant for almost 3 years and never tried it before, but they will see me again very soon!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic Evening in Brussels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I came upon this place after getting into Brussels pretty late and wandering around the area near my hotel looking for a place to eat. The ambience of the place really caught my attention when i walked by, and I was not disappointed. We were greeted and sat immediately and had the menu (which is on a chalkboard since it is constantly changing) shown to us and anything we asked explained by the owner Jean-louis. We ordered the peppercorn filet and another traditional belgian dish, both of which were deliciously prepared by the Chef Luigi. The food came out very promptly, but as engaging as Jean-louis is with his customers I would not have noticed if it had been an hour. It felt as though I was at a friends house as we chatted about everything from his native Rwanda to how to say cheers in Japanese. We were the last customers to leave, and I couldn't help but notice how on their way out each customer individually came over to say thank you and goodbye. All in all the most memorable meal I had on my trip, and if you're ever in Brussels do yourself a favor and come check it out.

• Visited January 2013