“Good taste and even better looks, but quite expensive.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Good taste and even better looks, but quite expensive.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We were here today with four persons, we all had out own cupcake. They all tasted really good, regarding the review below, I haven't tasted any of the other cupcakes, so I don't know if the tastes were alike. The looks of the cupcakes were very good as well.

So we had four cupcakes and two small teapots, which costed a total of €26,30, too expensive for why you get.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Brussels, Belgium
“Great (expensive) treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Cupcakes look and taste delicious. Try the Dulce de Lecche! The place has been carefully decorated, it's like entering a little pink cupcake-universe. Cute as it is, paying over €4 for 1 cupcake is exaggerated though.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paris, France
“Beautiful looking cupcakes but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Have eaten cupcakes at Lilicup on 3 occasions and sampled their mini cupcakes on different birthday gatherings. They look great but most cakes taste pretty much the same and that thick dollop of extremely sugary frosting always makes me cringe. Talk about cavities! The set up of cafe is awful, there is always a long line on weekends and it would only need a waiter to take the order and serve the tables but no, everyone needs to line up first and place order with that one guy at the counter and sit back down and wait for them to bring the cakes. Why is it so difficult to run it differently to reduce the long wait at the counter?

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brussels, Belgium
“Cupcake sensation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Open the door and once inside and the time you are in the store-tea room you feel like in a cute-sparkling-fairy tale world! To take away or to eat there, you definitely won't regret it even if it might be an Operation-bikini-killer! Don't count the calories ;-). All the products and tastes are amazing. Try their "Diego" or "Cuberdon" cupcakes, hmmmm! In addition, if you decide to eat there, don't hesitate to order one of their hot drinks. They serve REAL coffee which is an added value for coffee lovers. Perfect to take-away as well. Staff is very friendly . 100% sweet and nice experience.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Bad reception”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Lilicup! I have read so much about it and I was so happy to finally find the occasion to go with my sisters. I came in and the guy at the reception did not even look at us. I was wondering if we could go sit or we need him to direct us. I had to ask myself and he finally replied to order first. I came around 5.30 and there was very low choice left, fair enough it was about to close. We asked if there was more and again, half reply of no. Ok, then after ordering, I went to my place and he said no, pay before. For drink? Mmh, what do you have? He replied look behind and I had 2 seconds chrono to choose as another client came in and was waiting to order. So I just took what I saw first then regretted when I sat and saw the full menu. The aspect of the cupcakes is wonderful and the crockery is cute. But the taste pf the cupcakes is too sugary. And the service for me at least was very bad.

• Visited May 2013