Small, cozy hotel on ideal city location. That would be the summary.
But there's more to this place which makes it a really, really nice stopover in Brussels. Me, I stayed for 4 nights. The first one was't so good since I was on a second floor facing the back of the building, where apparently Brussels youngsters like to hang out and have a few. So, the police was called and they were managed some place else. In the morning I complained, nice guys at the front desk understood me and immediately changed my room with smiles on their faces.
Once you step out you are right in the very center of the city, just around the corner from Central train station and the biggest tourist attractions, shopping area, different food, waffle and chocolate shops.
Inside, you can grab a free cup of tea, apple or a small cookie, which is really thoughtful and sometimes useful. I was allowed to leave mu stuff on a departure day and was even let into the conference zone in the basement to change and refresh before the flight.
I would say that the breakfast could be a lot better and since I am a big fan of breakfast, I find this very important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant 4-star NH Brussels Carrefour de l'Europe enjoys a prime spot in the heart of Brussels' historic city center. It is just a short walk to the historic Grand Place and Central Station. It's an area that's both rich in heritage, and lively and cosmopolitan in feel. The Carrefour de l'Europe has 65 elegant, spacious Business and Executive rooms on 5 floors, many of them brand new. Within the hotel you'll find Chocopolis, a unique chocolate boutique and factory that offers over 80 handmade chocolates and truffles to choose from. All chocolate treats are made on site ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your NH Brussels Carrefour De L'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Carrefour De l`Europe Hotel Brussels
- Best Western Hotel Brussels
- Best Western Brussels
- Brussels Best Western