“Stunning!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 194 Hotels in Brussels
Nice, France
“Stunning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I would highly recommend this very smart Hotel to anyone visiting Brussels for a professional or leisure purpose. Everything was just perfect! Thank you to the staff for making my stay extremely enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Berlin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Elegant and stylish hotel. Very nice staff. Everything went smoothly and very smart. Nice conference rooms because light-flooded with good view on the city which supports ceativity.Very good conference food and brilliant restaurant.You just feel home and comfortable. - Only thing to improve: The donference dinner at night wasn't in the same atmosphere. It was just a huge functional room with to much space in relation to the number of tables and people. The atmophere and style of the rest of the hotel was missing here.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Amazing place! We are travelling around Europe for a few months and this is by far the best hotel we've been in to date. It is elegant and comfortable, and the room is just beautiful. I loved the full-length couch at the window from which to lay back and enjoy the city view. The design and décor of the room was so nice in fact that I think I'll borrow some ideas when I build my own home!

The location was very handy, so close to the Louiza Metro station and several restaurants on the same street. Close to high-end shopping as well I am told (though that's not for me personally).

We dined in The Restaurant once, and it was delectable. Given that we are travelling for so long though, we've got to stick to a budget and it was a significant splurge (approx. 140 Euro for 3-course meal for 2 people). But well worth it, if you get the chance!

And the service- always the most important in my opinion! At check-in, we immediately noticed that the air conditioning didn't seem to be working so called reception. A serviceman was sent up immediately and the issue was fixed within ten minutes or so. From check-in to check-out, to the maids who greeted us warmly every day as we left to explore the city, everyone was friendly and helpful and polite.

I was travelling with a friend on this trip and we both agree that this is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at (and we've been to most of the 5-stars in Melbourne and several abroad). Just loved it! Our only disappointment was that we were there for only 4 days and never got a chance to visit the spa.

If you book The Hotel, you won't be disappointed, I'm sure!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Falsterbo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

When checking in I gave you mu credit card. Without my knowing it was then preliminarily charged with room charge plus appr. 20 %. When coming to my home I thought an excessive rate had been used. A quick e-mail communication set things right.
The uneasy feeling of giving away your credit card was confirmed. I know from experience that the sytem you use is common but nevertheless the negative surprise is not welcome.

Neuilly Sur Seine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I really like the place, I stayed in a panorama corner room, I like the design, it is perfect really comfortable, beddings linen all excellent. For 2 years this my address when I am arriving in Brussels for business or weekend.
The only things I do not like is the dark color and very simple corridors and the Lobby too little. Breakfast service is too long and not enough professional.

Blois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Very nice hotel, well situated at the heart of Brussels.
Extremely pleasant reception, wonderful room, great service!
The restaurant is amongst the best in the world.
Staff is caring and dedicated.
A wonderful stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Groningen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This was my second visit of " the Hotel "
The rooms are good designed , modern and light .
The location of " the Hotel " is nearby the petit and grand Sablon , with the antique shops and special food shops.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to The Hotel - Brussels? Share your experiences!