“The Hotel- the ONLY Hotel you need to know about!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Free room upgrade
Ranked #6 of 194 Hotels in Brussels
Melbourne, Australia
“The Hotel- the ONLY Hotel you need to know about!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Amazing place! We are travelling around Europe for a few months and this is by far the best hotel we've been in to date. It is elegant and comfortable, and the room is just beautiful. I loved the full-length couch at the window from which to lay back and enjoy the city view. The design and décor of the room was so nice in fact that I think I'll borrow some ideas when I build my own home!

The location was very handy, so close to the Louiza Metro station and several restaurants on the same street. Close to high-end shopping as well I am told (though that's not for me personally).

We dined in The Restaurant once, and it was delectable. Given that we are travelling for so long though, we've got to stick to a budget and it was a significant splurge (approx. 140 Euro for 3-course meal for 2 people). But well worth it, if you get the chance!

And the service- always the most important in my opinion! At check-in, we immediately noticed that the air conditioning didn't seem to be working so called reception. A serviceman was sent up immediately and the issue was fixed within ten minutes or so. From check-in to check-out, to the maids who greeted us warmly every day as we left to explore the city, everyone was friendly and helpful and polite.

I was travelling with a friend on this trip and we both agree that this is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at (and we've been to most of the 5-stars in Melbourne and several abroad). Just loved it! Our only disappointment was that we were there for only 4 days and never got a chance to visit the spa.

If you book The Hotel, you won't be disappointed, I'm sure!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Falsterbo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

When checking in I gave you mu credit card. Without my knowing it was then preliminarily charged with room charge plus appr. 20 %. When coming to my home I thought an excessive rate had been used. A quick e-mail communication set things right.
The uneasy feeling of giving away your credit card was confirmed. I know from experience that the sytem you use is common but nevertheless the negative surprise is not welcome.

Neuilly Sur Seine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I really like the place, I stayed in a panorama corner room, I like the design, it is perfect really comfortable, beddings linen all excellent. For 2 years this my address when I am arriving in Brussels for business or weekend.
The only things I do not like is the dark color and very simple corridors and the Lobby too little. Breakfast service is too long and not enough professional.

Blois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Very nice hotel, well situated at the heart of Brussels.
Extremely pleasant reception, wonderful room, great service!
The restaurant is amongst the best in the world.
Staff is caring and dedicated.
A wonderful stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Groningen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was my second visit of " the Hotel "
The rooms are good designed , modern and light .
The location of " the Hotel " is nearby the petit and grand Sablon , with the antique shops and special food shops.

Montmartre
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I only stayed one night in Brussels. The room was comfortable and newly decorated on a higher floor overlooking Brussels - not a large size but well designed to suit guest's needs. Perfectly well located.
I definitely would stay there again for a forthcoming visit.
NHS Paris

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The only bad thing to say about this hotel is that we only stayed one night! The Hotel is situated beside luxury boutiques including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Tiffany's and Dior. The lobby of this hotel fits in well with its neighbours and I initially thought it was a jewelry store!
The staff were friendly and allowed us to check in early as our room was ready. The room was located on the 11th floor and looked out onto Brussel's streets (lovely view at night too). The room was very modern with stylish décor. Flat screen TV, Nespresso machine, complimentary mini bar, leather sofa, electronic curtains are only some of the features of the rooms (and ours wasn't even a suite!). The Hotel also has a small gym (good facilities, free water and excellent views) and sauna / spa.
Having travelled around Europe, we believe it is probably the best room we have had the pleasure of staying in.

Room Tip: Higher floors for best views!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Squigggles

Wow. Thanks for the excellent review of your romantic stay in The Hotel during your city break in Brussels. I’m proud to read your comments, and would like to thank you for sharing them.

PS: Fans of The Hotel are offered an exclusive discount (-15% on the Flexible Rate). If you wish to receive more information about this discount, or if I can assist you with anything, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via yves.frateur@thehotel.be.

Warm regards

Yves Frateur
Community Manager
The Hotel. Brussels

Been to The Hotel - Brussels? Share your experiences!