It is nice hotel in the heart for Brussels and very close to European Commission and other important EU offices. The rooms are good and nicely decorated. However, the variety of food and the prices are not that great. The breakfast is also monotonous given that Brussels is a place of gastronomic pleasure!
I stayed here for 3 days while on a business trip and wanted to be close to EU district hence it was okay. The tariff is relatively high compared to other hotels in the vicinity.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Martin`s Central Park Hotel
- Martins Central Park Brussels
- Martins Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martin's Central Park features leisure facilities including sauna and fitness equipment, a garden terrace and sound-proofed rooms, less than a 5-minute walk from the European Commission and only 500 metres from Schuman Metro Station which brings you in 5 minutes to the Grand Place (4 stops, direct connection). The hotels offers air-conditioned rooms with a modern bathroom, a work desk and a minibar. Each room also features a seating area with a flat-screen cable TV. The Icones lounge bar and restaurant serves International and Belgian fusion cuisine in a film-inspired dining room with mood lighting. There is also a spacious dining terrace for light lunches and meals in good weather. Enjoy your stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Martin's Brussels EU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.