The room was quite small, comfy bed though! On the first evening the water was cold for showering. There was no tea or coffee facilities in the room. (There is a free coffee machine on another level but this is not mentioned to you). We arrived in late one evening after a distressing incidnet with a taxi driver, the man on reception asked if we wanted anything to drink, we asked for a cup of tea. Had to go to the kitchen with him to help make it but there was no hot water so was given a tea bag and a cup and had to use luke warm water from the bathroom sink in our room. When we checked out we had to pay 2 euro for each tea bag and poor service!!
There was no restaurant open for over a month except for breakfast. We were also unaware of this, had gone to get vietnamese take out from close by, returned and asked for some plates and cutlery but was told that there was no way to get any of this as the kitchen/restaurant is closed for a month. We stood there dumbfounded that a four star hotel could not get us what we needed. It took for a tour group leader who happened to be around and spoke French to ask him to look a little harder and get us some cutlery.
Wouldn't stay there again or recommended it to anyone else. Definitely not up to the standard of a four star hotel that they claim themselves to be.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Martin`s Central Park Hotel
- Martins Central Park Brussels
- Martins Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martin's Central Park features leisure facilities including sauna and fitness equipment, a garden terrace and sound-proofed rooms, less than a 5-minute walk from the European Commission and only 500 metres from Schuman Metro Station which brings you in 5 minutes to the Grand Place (4 stops, direct connection). The hotels offers air-conditioned rooms with a modern bathroom, a work desk and a minibar. Each room also features a seating area with a flat-screen cable TV. The Icones lounge bar and restaurant serves International and Belgian fusion cuisine in a film-inspired dining room with mood lighting. There is also a spacious dining terrace for light lunches and meals in good weather. Enjoy your stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Martin's Brussels EU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.