Stayed here from 1st to 5th August 2013. It was very hot during the stay but fortunately the air con was effective and the room was cool enough. There's no bar to speak of but there's a good few in easy walking distance. Breakfast was OK, nothing special and probably a bit over priced at €13. The location of the hotel is it's best feature and is in very easy walking distance of the Grand Place and plenty of restaurants. The hotel is not easy to spot when you first arrive because the frontage is small and the sign is partially covered by a tree but if you have arrived on Eurostar it's on the same Metro line as the station (Brussels Midi) and only 2 stops away. Get off at Asseessens and then walk to the steps out in the same direction as the train is going and take the exit to the left. The Hotel entrance is no more than 100 yards further along the road
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exe Hotel Grand Place Hotel in Brussels is set in a 19th century, neo-classical style building with a handsome façade. The exterior classicism is contrasted with the modern, minimalist interior decoration, where the universal lounge allows one to absorb the different ambiances of the Brussels hotel. Undoubtedly, our ensign is the central atrium lined in beige marble with a skylight letting in the light. Our guests immediately take a liking to this rest area where the fireplace, the bar and the comfortable armchairs transmit a universe of tranquillity in the very centre of Brussels.Brussels may indeed be a rainy city, with grey skies or even, too much of an administrative world. Maybe. But nobody can deny that the European capital has the most beautiful urban epicentre on the whole continent, because, without any doubt, the Grand Place irradiates such force over the city making one forget any other detail. La Grand Place is a gift that history and aesthetics offer our eyes. That is why it is worth seeking accommodation in its wake: be intelligent and treat yourself to the pleasure of enjoying the Grand Place and one of the most dynamic historical centres on the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Exe Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Grand Place Brussels
- Eurostars Grand Place Hotel Brussels