The Eurostarts Grand Place is the choice hotel for my colleagues in my company as we are very frequently in Brussels. This is the third hotel I have been in here and it is ranked as the middle of the three.
The hotel is well located near the grand place and close to the metro which is very convenient. The room was clean and tidy although on the small size. The room I got was one facing the inner foyer. I personally prefer having an outside facing window but given the circumstances (see next paragraph) it was acceptable.
I would like to positively note that when I arrived at the hotel at 6am I received my room very early (althgouh i was only booked for the next night). This was very good service as I needed to refresh after the flight and before my meetings.
The breakfast was good and had all basic continental elements you would expect. The service as mentioned was good. My room had a problem with the AC so it was very hot but I suppose that might be a personal thing.
It seems to me that next time I will try another hotel or go for the best option I had so far (look at my other reviews for comparison). But if I had to choose this hotel I wouldn't be bummed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exe Hotel Grand Place Hotel in Brussels is set in a 19th century, neo-classical style building with a handsome façade. The exterior classicism is contrasted with the modern, minimalist interior decoration, where the universal lounge allows one to absorb the different ambiances of the Brussels hotel. Undoubtedly, our ensign is the central atrium lined in beige marble with a skylight letting in the light. Our guests immediately take a liking to this rest area where the fireplace, the bar and the comfortable armchairs transmit a universe of tranquillity in the very centre of Brussels.Brussels may indeed be a rainy city, with grey skies or even, too much of an administrative world. Maybe. But nobody can deny that the European capital has the most beautiful urban epicentre on the whole continent, because, without any doubt, the Grand Place irradiates such force over the city making one forget any other detail. La Grand Place is a gift that history and aesthetics offer our eyes. That is why it is worth seeking accommodation in its wake: be intelligent and treat yourself to the pleasure of enjoying the Grand Place and one of the most dynamic historical centres on the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Exe Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Grand Place Brussels
- Eurostars Grand Place Hotel Brussels