This is a really lovely hotel with a real feel of luxury from the moment you walk into the lobby. The rooms are also fantastic as are the bar and restaurant facilities. Despite this there were a couple of small annoyances which stopped me giving it a 5/5 rating..
1. When we checked in the 'deposit' taken against extras was nearly £400 even though the room was prepaid - it's a week now since we checked out and the money's still not available in my bank!
2. Even by 5* hotel standards, the breakfast was ludicrously expensive (£25) and not all that nice.
These are fairly small points though so I would definitely recommend the hotel - just hang on to your credit card and give breakfast a miss!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grandhotel Brussels benefits from a strategic location on the Avenue Louise, being only 20 minute walk from the Palais Royal and Grand Place, 20 minute drive away from Brussels International Airport/Zaventem and 5 minutes from the Gare du Midi (Eurostar/Thalys terminal). In the heart of Brussels, the Grandhotel Brussels is also close to the European Quarter and the historical center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Steigenberger Grandhotel Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Brussels Hotel Brussels
- Brussels Conrad