“Good food, v.good price and friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Aurich, Germany
“Good food, v.good price and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I had dinner with my family there and we were pretty much satisfied with the food and service for the price. There are only a few tables, so reservation is recommended. We were lucky to get a small table without reservation.
The owner, who was also serving, is a nice and very friendly guy. Service was a bit slow as only one person was serving.
Starters: We liked the starters- fish kebab and veg. pakoras very much.
Main dish: tandoori chicken was excellent! chicken tikka masala was kind of spice less - may be they were too careful considering my wife's European tongue. Ask specifically for it to be spicy, if you like it so.
Drinks: lassi and kingfisher Indian beer is highly recommended.
Price: very reasonable.

I would certainly recommend this restaurant to Indian food lovers. And would love to visit them again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Trondheim, Norway
“Worst Tikka Masala ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Brussels have few - if any - good Indian restaurants. This one was rated among the highest in its class on TripAdvisor. In short: Stay away from this joint! Having been shown a table and given the menu, the waiter went shopping for close to half an hour! I ordered the Chef's recommendation: Chicken Tikka Masala. It came after another 40 minutes and proved to be 6 quite dry pieces of chicken in a sort of red, tasteless soup. The Kingfisher was OK though...

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brussels, Belgium
“Tasty...and tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I went to that restaurant for taking way. The prices are reasonable and the meals are very tasty. However the only negative point I had was we had to wait one-hour time for the preparation of the meal, but it was worth of it!

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Nice Place, OK Food, Slow Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

After few months in Belgium, I really was desperate to go to an Indian restaurant....since it has been a while since I was away from home.
So I and team decided to visit this today and I liked it.
We ordered out starters and main course...we started at 6:45PM in the restaurant, and we left at 10:00PM...so much time? yes, there was only one person serving, taking orders etc...so the service was too slow, but the food was OK.
Recommended if you have time and leisure....looking for fast food, dont go.

Visited March 2013
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Poor Poor Poor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Booked this Indian restaraunt having seen good reviews , but what a disspointment. we arrived at 8pm without a booking and was shown straight to a table (good start) we were offered drinks and shown the menu, we all ordered different starters and to be fair they were not too bad . Having finished our our starters we then got down to the long long wait for our main courses which eventually arrived nearly an hour after we had finished our starters . I did complain and the waiter who was on his own from the start, and looking after the take away side also informed us halfway through the main course that there would be another two dishes that were to follow, we also informed him that one of the dishes had not arrived at all. By this time we had just about had enough, not just of the poor service but the inedible food which as I said at the time if that had been an introduction to Idian quisine it would have put me off for life

Visited March 2013