There for extended weekend in March (yes, I know, who goes to Brussels in March ? - but the seafood and Kandinsky exhibition were attracting us).
The hotel is located very well - short walk to both Metro de Brouckere (fast tram to /from Gare du Midi), and Metro St. Catherine.
Small rooms (well it's IBIS so that's expected), good cleaning service, but sometimes knock on door although the "do not disturb" was out. But that was the only niggle.
Didn't try breakfast - as 14 euro is expensive - and we usually ate at the EXKi which is Green and organic food every morning, but there are lots of places you can grab a coffee and good breakfast.
All in all recommended especially when reduced prices ! Spend $$$ on the excellent seafood in Brussels instead.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine Hotel
- Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine Hotel Brussels
- Ibis Brussels
- Accor Brussels Centre Ste Catherine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine is located in the centre of Brussels, close to the Grand Place, 5 minutes from the metro and the railway station. The shopping centre and cultural district are a just few minutes walk away. Book one of our 236 modern and comfortable airconditioned rooms and benefit from use of our amenities, 2 meeting rooms, public pay parking, a snack bar open 24 hours and, as business guests will appreciate, WiFi Internet access. Restaurants are available nearby the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingCom, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.