16 years after my last trip to Brussels, I booked again at Ibis Off Grand Place and wasn’t disappointed. Room was modern and clean but pretty small. Well, to be honest, I didn’t expect much more by Ibis standard. Breakfast buffet was fine, with a decent choice. Key point of this hotel is its location : just perfect, close to everything (attractions, nightlife, train station) ! I would definitely recommend staying there.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place
- Ibis Brussels
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.