My two day stay at the Ibis was overall very good.
On arrival the help received at reception was excellent, friendly and efficient. However on departure (different reception) it was curt and somewhat sharp.
The room was good - clean and comfortable for the short stay. It was however, difficult to regulate down the heat. Opening the window was not an option given the level of passing traffic outside.
The €14 breakfast was disappointing. It lacked variety and freshness of materials. There is considerable scope for improvement in this regard by more frequent resupply of materials, a greater variety of serials and fruit juices.
The location is excellent which was evident in the excessive price charged for the two day stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place