The first impression of the hotel, on a quite dingy street is a bit misleading. In fact, it is within a 3-5 minute walk of a load of shops, bars and good restaurants and a short taxi ride to the business end of town.
The hotel itself is pretty standard but the positives are the roof terrace - especially if you are a smoker - and the staff, who we found to be extremely professional and helpful.
By Brussels standards the price, 152 euro for a double room, was decent and there is a very well stocked grocery shop a minute's walk away that you can use to avoid mini-bar prices for beer and peanuts.
I would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Brussels Hotel Brussels
- Four Points By Sheraton Brussels Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Brussels
- Four Points Brussels
- Sheraton Brussels
- Brussels Four Points
- Brussels Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Brussels offers easy access to the heart of Belgium. This quiet and friendly hideaway is located in a vibrant area with easy connections to the key attractions. Our rooms provide you with uncomplicated comfort and everything you need such as free bottled water, 30 minutes free Wi-Fi as well as a comfortable bed at a great rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.