“Overall, the stay was great and I would recommend it.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
SAVE UP TO 40 %
Ranked #29 of 194 Hotels in Brussels
Glenview, Illinois
“Overall, the stay was great and I would recommend it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were in hotel from June 19-23. Great location, the hotel is right in the middle of the city. Walking distance from the Grand Place. We booked a one bedroom apartment. Room size was great. Not too big, not too small. One bad thing – rooms are not cleaned if you are staying there long. I think 4-7 days stay there is no housekeeping service, unless you pay extra. And the air conditioner was not really cooling off the room, lucky for us it was never that hot in Brussels while we stayed there. Staff (front desk) couldn’t be nicer. Their English is not great, but they all try their best to accommodate you. There are many lovely places to eat walking distance from the hotel. Overall, the stay was great and I would recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nicosia, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Our overall experience was excellent. The hotel is centrally located only a few steps from Grand Place. The personnel was very friendly with a smile providing us with all the necessary information. The room (studio) was spacious with modern furniture, quiet, with free wifi and excellent sleeping conditions. All other common area of the hotel was in an excellent condition. Will definetely go back on our next visit to Brussels and definitely recomment it to others.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and it suits me very well when I'm staying in Brussels for a couple of days. I like the litte kitchen so that I can make my own breakfast as I dont like big hotel breakfasts. The studio is really quiet, I didnt even feel like I was in a hotel. I like the side to the street, so that I can open the window. Some sirens come through the window, but the normal traffic didnt disturb me. It was very well sound insulated. Apart from the central location, I like the extra features in the room which are good when staying a couple of nights, like iron and ironing board, drying rack over the bath (for hand washing) and hoover. There is now wifi in all rooms, but sometimes the signal was weak. Overall, I recommend this hotel, and I'll be back.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The hotel is in a great location, just a few minutes from the Grand Place as well as a number of museums, restaurants and anything else you need.
Our room was very big with a full kitchen, separate water closet and a very large living room.
The beds in the bedroom were a bit hard but my husband found the pull out couch much better (more room for me!).
The air conditioning didn't work that well and the room got a bit stuffy at night. We could open the large window in the living room but it opened into a shopping mall. The mall wasn't very loud and we never heard a thing from it.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Laurence B, Gérant at Adagio Brussels Centre Monnaie, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion.
My team and I are delighted your stay lived up to your expectations, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.
Kind regards,
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Location is very convenient for meetings in the center of Brussels. Staff is very friendly. Rooms have all the amenities plus good internet connection. Didn't try the breakfast though, so i cannot comment on it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We are a family of 4, two adults, two kids under 10 and the hotel was great. Good kitchen, made it easy for us to prepare meals some nights, we made our own brekkie each day rather than the hotel breakfast, just to save money mostly. The staff really do try very hard to satisfy, they are very friendly and they all spoke english. The rooms are very very clean and very new, and very quiet. The sofa bed is a trundle bed so they to are very comfortable, even for adults. There's no car park so we parked in the car park under the shopping centre across the street, about 100mts to walk to the car.

I'd have no hesitation whatsoever staying there again or recommending it, one of the best apartments we've stayed in anywhere in the world for the price.

Room Tip: I guess the higher up you are the quieter it is.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Halifax
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed four nights in a "one-bedroom apartment" (the room is not really separate - there are sliding doors between the bedroom and living area). The suite was very comfortable and the building is equipped with open lounge areas and laundry facilities. The location is very convenient. At first we thought it would be noisy, since the entrance is on a very busy street (Ansplaach) but the accommodation seems to be all down a side street so it was actually fairly quiet. We would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Adagio Brussels Centre Monnaie? Share your experiences!