I stayed here for two nights in March. The bed was very comfortable, and it was amazingly quiet. The location is marvelous - out of the tourists but just a 5-10 minute walk away from the Grand Place. It is incredibly easy to get to from the St. Catherine Metro; if you are bringing the train in to Brussels, it's the perfect location. Breakfast was fresh bread, fruits, juice, coffee - nothing fancy, but I don't eat much in the morning. The bathroom area is pretty much a part of the bedroom, but if you're traveling on your own (or with someone you are very comfortable with), it's just fine. The owners are very nice and friendly - he mapped out where to go and what to do for me. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels