Like many other reviewers, we arrived to Les Ecrins and were upgraded, free of charge, from a regular double room, to a HUGE 1 bedroom suite with a private patio. If a better room is available, Guy will give it to you. What a concept!! He does it right over there in Brussels. I would stay here again and again and again. The value is unbeatable, almost in ALL of Europe.
Not to mention the breakfast was incredible. He goes out each morning to get the freshest of stuff to feed you and actually waits on you too. Instead of a buffet style. Its so charming and welcoming. I wished I would have had longer to spend here.
Also, very very easy to find and close to a couple metro stops. Brussels is small enough to walk to everything, we did!!
Thank you GUY!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels