“Good Chinese Rest” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Good Chinese Rest”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

On Our tour from paris to amsterdam, we stop for lunch at chow chow.
The food is good,tasty and clean.
the give us a 1.5L bottle for free, but they don't let us to use the glass.
They told us to drink with the chinese tea cup (we just use it to drink chinese tea,that the tea leaf still there)
Overall the food was great,the taste is good and the location is perfect. Only the glass is not good.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus
“Average quality, but the cheapest in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

It is a decent restaurant with nothing at all special except for the menu of the day which is 3,8 euro for lunch and 5,8 for dinner. I went with some friends there in a sunday afternoon. They had beef curry (which was delicious) and I had sweet and sour pork. The first thing to notice was the poor service as my friends had finished eating and my plate was yet to come. Second it was not the best dish you'd think to order. The pork pieces were huge, triple size than what it should be (bite size) and the peppers as well. The pepper was also uncooked. But honestly I can't really complain for this price. 5,8 euro for a consistent meal in Brussels, can't expect to see 3* Michelin presentation.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Brussels, Belgium
“Lunch for less than 4 EUR”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

What a surprise when I saw on the bill that my lunch was priced 3,80 EUR. Unbelievable, this must be one of the cheapest place to eat in the centre of Brussels at noon. The waiter asked me 'à la carte' or 'lunch menu'. We took the menu which were tasty noodles; nothing special but we (me and my children) enjoyed the meal. The place is crowded with Chinese tourists which is a good sign for authentic food (I think they have a arrangement with some organisations),so it's rather noisy. Toilets were not very clean.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Paris, France
“We really liked it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stopped in for a quick lunch and we're a bit put off by the look of the place to begin with. But, when the food came, we were glad we'd come in. The staff was very friendly tho I didn't have the impression they spoke English. We got along fine in French.
I had fried shrimp dumplings for 6€. There were 8 of them! wow, for an appetizer that was a good amount. One of my daughters had the lunch of the day - pineapple chicken - and loved it. The other daughter, who is a very picky eater, had chicken noodles. She was very impressed and ate more than I've seen her eat in a long time! We had bottled water and the bill for 3 was only 22€.
I'd go back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Just an ordinary Chinese restaurant and not too clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Its just an ordinary Chinese restaurant, ordinary taste of food. Good services from the staff but my main concern its about the restaurant environment, outside and inside feel and look dirty.
It's located in the busy main road, great location. I believe if they care more about the hygiene they will get a better rating

• Visited October 2012