“Less than it could be--informative yet still just average” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 99 Activities in Brussels
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer easy and fun, daily bike tours of Brussels. We are the only tour that allows you to see the "Capital of Europe" in just 4 hours. Plus, our tours don't pollute!
Larchmont, New York
“Less than it could be--informative yet still just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Having taken city bike tours in eight citites globally, I am sad to say that our experience with Cesar was just OK. He actually lost two in the party (problem with one of their bikes) and did not realize it until another in the group pointed it out (yes, he then did retrieve them). He did provide decent background on the E.U, and compact and lovely Brussels is a fun ride. Still glad we did it, but do know that excellent guiding is something other than what we experienced.

“Excellent experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Our group guide Marica was very good
I had originally booked for myself. My friend decided to join me on the day. I left a voice mail & v recived a message confirming his place
My friend had a bad fall almost towards end of our cycle tour. Marica our guide took us to a nearby pharmacy
My only suggestion would be for the cycle tours to hold a placard or guide to wear a bright yellow, orange or green to identify themselves
I arrived 5 min before tour & getting worried I may miss it as the guide was standing with bicycle outside Visit Brussels office in plain clothes

Manchester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Superb tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

The friendly lady(Tina I think) Friday 09/05/14 who was guided us through the streets of Brussels in a very interesting and calm way. She knew the tricks of the trade very well and the tour went very smoothly. Very informative yet chilled out. Right pace - took care of everyone, jovial, friendly and helpful guide. Nice bikes, I loved the tour.- Simply superb -much recommended.

Melbourne
6 attraction reviews
“Groovy Brussels Cycling Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

We had a fantastic time with Tina our guide who was very relaxed and very knowledgeable. It was only Tina's 4 tour however you would not have known. Despite some showers the tour was great & would recommend it to everyone. A job well done Tina.

21 attraction reviews
“Good tour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This bike tour was good, but I would not say great. We did get to cover quite a bit of Brussels, but stopping for photos was limited. We did stop a few times at spots that would have been great photo ops, but our guide still didn't really give a us a chance to take any. Also, eleven people on bikes on the busy streets was a bit hectic. There wasn't any real orientation at the beginning. Our guide gave us some limited information on current events in Brussels, etc, but not much about the historical sites. I think because Brussels is such a walkable city, a walking tour might allow you to see things in a bit more detail, but overall the experience was still worthwhile.

Visited April 2014