“ferrier” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Ekeren, Belgium
“ferrier”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

nice ambiance , people not to difficult good food.
Nearby the museum, nice vieuw.
Good wines. Also the terras is pleasant to stay.

Visited August 2013

Antwerp, Belgium
“A Nice Discovery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Despite the fact that we live in Antwerp for a long time, we had never been to this restaurant and we are ready to catch up for what we have been missing. Not only the food is delicious, at a good value, but the friendliness of the waiters Simone and Yaris, and the waitress Yoka in particular, has really captivated us. It is sutuated at a lovely corner in the 'bohemian' South of Antwerp.
We surely recommend

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Antwerp, Belgium
“Used to love, avoid it now because of service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I ate here on several occasions and I was very happy with both with the delicious food and the service. However, the last time I was treated very rudely by a waiter. I was placing my order for my appetizer and main course and also added that we would have a bottle of pinot grigio and a bottle of water. For some reason he did not like this, because he asked me very rudely whether 'my husband was not allowed to eat'. We were both so baffled, we did not even respond. In hindsight, we should have left immediately: no restaurant, especially one where dinner for 2 sets you back almost 200 euros, should hummiliate guests. So, although I love their food, I stay away: they do not deserve my money.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Zutphen
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant regularly for several years and I have never felt disappointed, either by the food or the service. Even at its busiest, the team of waiters are always unfailing in their attentiveness and one never has to wait too long for ones food. Really, I can't fault it.

Visited July 2013
Wetteren, Belgium
“an OK italian in a trendy place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

nicely situated on one of the trendy areas in Antwerp, Ferrier 30 has been around for quite some years. They serve a limited offer of italian cuisine. No big things over here but decent and OK approach. We had a vitello tonnato that was very OK and my insalata di polpo was certainly OK too. The main dish for us that day was a ravioli with a bit of a funny tomato sauce (orange flavor in it) but in the end OK as well.
Dessert was a semifreddo that was very good.
no big surprises to be expected but good food on a good level (often not the case in other so called italian restaurants)

• Visited July 2013