“I would rather watch the movie again.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #825 of 966 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: Mexican
Antwerp, Belgium
“I would rather watch the movie again.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Greatly disappointing. Situated in a nice area, this very small Mexican restaurant is run by amateurs. The food is ok, not fresh at all. But the service is just terrible. The food comes before the drinks, we had to ask 10 times for a simple thing. And the restaurant is so small, how can you forget? I went twice and the same thing happened twice. Coincidence?

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Expensive Chipotle”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

At first walking in looks just like a take away burrito place with a counter for standing and eating. But around the back is a small (maybe 5-7 tables) restaurant.

Its a litte pricy, but might be normal for mexican food in Belgium. We ordered Caipirinha's to drink. Not that strong and in a tall glass. Mine came with a garnishment of a foot long hair, so that was a bit of a turn off. Returned it and had another one in 5 minutes (mind you 5-7 tables with a total of only maybe 10 people at the time)

Got the quesadilla's for an appetizer. First bite I ended up with some plastic in my mouth. Removed it and it was the end of a plastic piping bag. Not a good start to the dinner.

The Burrito was good though, not worth the 15 euro but pretty good. There were no sides however, when asking she stated "the rice and beans are in the burrito". That is very true, I didn't know how to respond.

Service was good, a little slow though but very friendly. The menu is very small also, with basically burritos and quesadilla's.

I would give it another try for a better review. Again, its mexican food in Belgium.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Barcelona, Spain
“Nice atmosphere, amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We went here after buying a Groupon, and for that price it was AMAZING! I can imagine that maybe if you pay full price it's a bit more expensive, but about the taste of the food there was NOTHING to say. I ate myself so full that my stomach was almost exploding, and I don't eat much at all usually!

Cosy restaurant, nice atmosphere.
Zeker een aanrader :)