Hotel is nice overall. Breakfast was great. But, the rooms were dated. It really hits you when the first thing you see whey of open the door is the old CRT TV. Also, there was snow in Antwerp before we arrived, and the car park was quite slippery; worse was that no effort had been made to clear the snow by the next morning when we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off Antwerp's ring road, the Scandic Antwerpen offers an indoor pool, air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi. Deurne Airport and Antwerp’s city centre are about a 10-minute drive away.Bike rentals are available for sporty guests. Public transportation, with links to the city centre, is in front of the hotel.The spacious rooms are equipped with individual air conditioning, a desk, and a TV. The bathrooms include a bath or shower, a steam-free mirror, and free toiletries.After a dip in the heated pool, you can relax in the sauna and Turkish steam bath. Guests can also enjoy a refreshing work out in the gym.International and local dishes are available at Mathus Restaurant. The restaurant offers a terrace on the backside of the hotel, where you can enjoy a drink or meal.The Kippis Bar serves hot coffees, traditional beers, and cocktails. Snacks, magazines, and toiletries are also available at the 24-hour shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Scandic Antwerpen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Antwerpen Antwerp
- Scandic Antwerpen Hotel Antwerp