We stayed in this hotel for 3 days. it has a very Good location, very close to the cathedral, but a bit expensive. Part of it, has a Old funiture in the rooms and located in a not so nice area. Very close to Public transportation.
The hotel has also a restaurant in the first floor, we had dinner there in our first night. The staff are not at all well organized, they mix the dishes between tables, for 2 times our dishes have been delivered in another table. The restaurant is also expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp Hotel
- Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp Hotel Antwerp
- Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel Antwerp
- Park Plaza Antwerp
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, located right across Antwerp's Central Station (direct Thalys trains Paris - Amsterdam), offers 247 rooms and 18 meeting rooms. Broadband WiFi (100 Mb) free of charge in the hotel. Underground parking available. A Direct train will take you from Brussels Airport to Antwerp Central Station in 34 minutes. The city offers a mixture of magnificent architecture,fashionable shops, pubs and clubs, dazzling monuments and restaurants with superb Belgian and multicultural food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Rezidor, Priceline, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.