I stayed at the Radisson for a weekend during a Conference. I liked it alot, service was good. Breakfast was excellent. The Spa is good ok'ish , but not a reason to take the hotel. Rooms are somewhat dated but clean and the beds are comfy. Bathroom is also a bit dated but comferatable and hygienic.
The staff can be praised as being friendly and very polite. I would recommend staying here, the only thing is that the location is quite far from Antwerp Center but again close to the shopping streets.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp Hotel
- Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp Hotel Antwerp
- Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel Antwerp
- Park Plaza Antwerp
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, located right across Antwerp's Central Station (direct Thalys trains Paris - Amsterdam), offers 247 rooms and 18 meeting rooms. Broadband WiFi (100 Mb) free of charge in the hotel. Underground parking available. A Direct train will take you from Brussels Airport to Antwerp Central Station in 34 minutes. The city offers a mixture of magnificent architecture,fashionable shops, pubs and clubs, dazzling monuments and restaurants with superb Belgian and multicultural food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Rezidor, Priceline, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.