“Very nice restaurant if you're fond of Asian food.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Noodle
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Antwerp, Belgium
“Very nice restaurant if you're fond of Asian food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I love Wagamama. I love the food, the design of the restaurant (the benches!) and the attitude of the waiters. It's a big space, with an open air kitchen and friendly staff. The food is delicious. My favourites are the yaki soba and the cha han. Just go and see for yourself! :)

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Wagacaca?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

For whatever reason, I have never been a big fan of this chain of restaurant, however, I really never hated it either, that is, until I was there last night, to my regret.
The food that used to be ok is no longer nice. The taste was not good, everything was salty and greasy, the shrimp had a taste of ammonia, a very few peas were served, and it was unfortunately not pleasant nor tasty. Perhaps, that explains why it was empty!
It is really not expensive, but it is not nice either.
It is big, it is clean, the service is nice, but the food could improve.
If anyone like that food, they really do not know what nice Asian food is. I really do not recommend.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Turnhout
“Delicious sushi and noodles!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I am very positive about Wagamama Antwerp! Me and my friend ate there two times when we were in Antwerp last summer. The first time, we had lunch in the separate sushibar. It was awesome, with fresh and inexpensive sushi! For diner, we ate in the main restaurant. There was an offer going on at that time, so that you could pick 2 main dishes and only had to pay for one. Me and my friend both got a 50% discount, you can say. We ate delicious noodles with chicken and tofu! I'm planning on going back real soon!

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milan, Italy
“My favourite in London and anywhere else”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

When in London I always go to one of the (now) many branches that they have opened ( I remember the first one many many years ago in Tottenham Court Road) , so when I go to other places like this time and find out that they also have it there I simply have to go. The one in Antwerp is just like its sister shops: big room , long tables and open air kitchen.
I love it and I can't help myself even if I know it's not a place you should go to before meeting someone since the quantities of garlic and french onions in the dishes are a little big .. However it's irrestistible.

Visited February 2012
“modern”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

It's located in the citycentre, close to the central station. it's a modern place, clean and big. It have an open kitchen, so sometimes it was a little bit noisy. The food was good and a good size. I had nr 42 and it was tasty. The staff is sometimes rude and they are more busy with each other than with us. There were also no comfort chairs. It was not really expensive, 12 euro/ meal.

• Visited January 2012