“Great experience - Highly recommend to others!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 59 Shopping in Antwerp
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Geretti is a 3rd Generation diamond and jewellery manufacturer located in the heart of the Antwerp diamond district. At Geretti you can find a large selection of jewellery in 18 kt Gold or Platinum , loose certified diamonds and mountings to personalize your jewel and reveal the beauty of the stone.Our team will explain you how to make the best choice matching your taste while enjoying your purchase.You can rely on us to help you find the perfect stone for your special occasion or specific demand in a professional surrounding.See you soon at Geretti !See our new website !!!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
London, United Kingdom
“Great experience - Highly recommend to others!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have been looking for a diamond bangle for a while. There was nothing available on the market to buy directly so we thought we would go to Antwerp and get something made especially for me. My husband had several email contacts with a few shops and made a shortlist of people to visit during our day in Antwerp. Geretti was our second appointment and Marc was so helpful we decided then and there to go with him. Price was pretty good and he seemed pretty straight forward. We paid a small deposit and then waited for my bangle. He even had our bangle delivered to London via a colleague of his so super convenient. I am absolutely delighted with my bangle - exactly what I wanted and beautifully made. I would highly recommend Geretti to anybody wanting something a bit special. Can't wait to go and order my next piece from him!

Brussels, Belgium
“I am glad we chose Geretti”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Initially, I was suspicious of all of the stellar reviews but now I know that they are well deserved. We chose my ring in literally 10 minutes, paid the deposit and had it a week later. The diamond is absolutely beautiful and we never felt pressurized. Also, the GIA certification means that you are getting what you should be getting. We will be visiting again. Thanks guys.

Visited October 2013
London
“They really know what they do! Such a Great Service and Quality of Diamonds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Initially, I was just looking for a beautiful diamond in order to bring it to Colombia and combine it with a set made by Colombian Gold… But these guys are incredible good in everything. To be honest I contact them via Email at the beginning to check prices, and then when I arrived to the famous diamond area, I decided to go and look around before I arrived to them. I check prices, quality, options, certificates, etc. At the end, they were the best, not only quality wise but also the services and the attention that the give me was the best. Just to give you an idea, I left my GIA certificate in one of the hotels, and I wrote and email to Geretti asking for a copy, and in less than a week they delivered it for me to London.
Raphael and Mark, thank you so much again for everything.!

Battle, United Kingdom
“Perfect service...flawless diamonds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Tnis was the third time we have been to Gerettis over the past 10 years and the service was exceptional. We spoke to Marc in advance and he gave us lots of great advice. On the day, he offered to clean and resize all our other jewellery for free as we wandered round. I woula always recommend Geretti as THE place to choose your diamonds in Antwerp. AP

Brussels
“Thanks good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I bought 2 rings and made mistake with the size of the other. You would think that as ring was paid, service would not be so good.
day after I sent the email asking for solution, they replied me and said that they had started to already to make bigger ring, and did find a way, so I did not have to go to Antwerp (I live in Brussels)
so 5 dots earned