This hotel is well located - it is just near a market and is in a square with a number of bars and restaurants. It is also a very short walk to the shops.
The room was as expected from an Ibis - nothing fancy but functional and clean. The bathroom was very small though. I would definitely stay here again if I were to return to Antwerp.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerpen Centrum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum is in the heart of the historic town centre of Antwerp, near the famous Vogelenmarkt marketplace, Rubens House, the main shopping street (known as Le Meir) and just 700 m from the railway station as well as close to theatres. Book one of our 150 rooms and make the most of our facilities, a restaurant, bar with terrace area open 24 hours and 2 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access, public parking also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, HotelsNL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ibis Antwerpen Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.