Ideal accommodation for a city break. A clean, comfortable room in a no frills hotel. Room small making maximum use of minimum space, really comfortable bed, TV, a decent hair dryer and wifi in all rooms (wasn't expecting that!). Didn't have breakfast, thought it was a bit expensive and there are plenty of options nearby. Good location on Theaterplein, equidistant from central station and medieval (tourist) area. Market on the Theaterplein Saturday and Sunday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum is in the heart of the historic town centre of Antwerp, near the famous Vogelenmarkt marketplace, Rubens House, the main shopping street (known as Le Meir) and just 700 m from the railway station as well as close to theatres. Book one of our 150 rooms and make the most of our facilities, a restaurant, bar with terrace area open 24 hours and 2 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access, public parking also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsNL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ibis Antwerpen Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerpen Centrum