I stayed for 9 nights while attending a week-long conference in Antwerp, mixed with some sightseeing.
- Good location near Central Station. Most of the main tourist sights are within a short walk or tram ride away.
- Large, spacious rooms.
- Helpful, friendly staff. Reception helped me check in early.
- Good breakfast buffet included.
- Free wi-fi internet access with good signal strength and speed.
- Large flat-screen TV with good variety of international channels. I was surprised to see even CCTV (the Chinese network) on there!
- The soundproofing to the outdoors seems to be inadequate. I got woken up a few times in the middle of the night due to some commotion outside. If you're a light sleeper, you may want to bring earplugs.
- Also Known As:
- Alfa Empire Antwerp
- Hotel Alfa Empire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Antwerp City Center Hotel by Different Hotels!In the heart of Antwerp’s diamond district you will find the delightful Antwerp City Center Hotel by Different Hotels. At a mere stone’s throw away from the Meir, the station and Antwerp’s diamond exchange, this hotel truly has dynamic location. Ideal therefore, for those wishing to combine business with pleasure.The attractive interior, its very generous, comfortable rooms and a hospitable and informal service ensures that you feel at home immediately.Our 70 spacious rooms are furnished with all comforts and you are able to park your car in the adjacent car park.Attention!: Due to roadworks the hotel can be reached by car via the Simonsstraat - Pelikaanstraat and then the Vestingstraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Antwerp City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.